my new rear lights (pics) opinions please!

mattsutton

from this:
leonbackbefore.JPG

to this:
leonbackafter.JPG

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Normally I dont like Lexus style lights which these ones kinda are.

However.......

Being honest, I prefer the originals, but these lights do suit the silver Leon more than they would any other colour except perhaps white.

As long as you are happy :D

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
am tempted by these on my white cupra (not that it's here yet!). I quite like it, I feel that with colors like white and silver, a big splash of red looks out of place...

PS if you decide to take em off, I may be interested

mattsutton

Haha dont think i'll be taking them off...

I prefer them (on the silver or white car) to the two big red ones that come as standard, dont think the camera helps them out though as they do look a bit "plasticy" in the photo

Will get a pic of them when they are lit, but in the dark, they dont look much different lit than the originals..

As an "aftermarket" product though, cant fault the fitting.. they're made my Hella (who make the originals) all the fittings are perfect and they line up in the recesses perfectly.

And for the record, they most certainly didnt come from halfrauds!! haha.

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
I like em mate, look better than the big red lights on the back. Although I must say that this may be affected by my lack of liking for red lights on the back of mine.

Revon

Dec 22, 2007
I prefer the originals but your new ones do not look too bad IMO. As long as you like them mate!

mattsutton

they came from Eurostyling
http://www.eurostyling.com

They are advertised in their online catalogue for £185, but when i called I got them for about £155 including next day delivery.

I would recommend eurostyling, helpful and i called them at 1pm on thurs and they turned up at 10am on fri.

For anyone thats interested they are in.pro part number 49042.

Aug 20, 2005
stafford
Yep, they look ok to me too. depends on car colour really. Black maybe white silver yes. Seen them on red and they looked wrong, red lights on red car look perfect. Silver on silver great too........ (if you can afford it:whistle: Or I mean without the wife noticing:whistle:)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.