my new rear lights (pics) opinions please!

mattsutton

AndyDunc:

They are totally street legal, all you have to do is swap the fog light bulb and reversing light bulb around as they are made for LHD cars

Aug 20, 2005
stafford
I see from the part number you ordered the "dark ones" I hate to imagine what the" clear ones" would look like:blink:
On the site they do look darker than in real life.... Still much better than the red ones on luna.....
I personally hate lexus lights, which these don`t resemble to me, they are made by hella the same as original ones but a clear/lighter version, Are they not?

fredbassett

They look good Matt, don't think they'd go well with the darker coloured cars but on the silver or candy better than the original - especially with the aero kit - think they make it look "moodier" the red assemblies make it look too "smiley" - or am i just going mad an seeing things? :))

Wookie72

They look tops mate :) but defo need to see a lit up pic. Anyone planning a set on a Black Magic?

TMO

Feb 15, 2008
Stafford, Staffs
I would like to do it on my black magic as I don't like the red on the black, looks pants, i think silver on black would look much better. Unable to do it this year though due to lack of cash, and a spoiler is top of the cards atm.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.