My Tolly1.8T Sport Toy!!!!! - Sold

LeonUser

Mar 15, 2012
North West, Cheshire
All that work undone to sell tho mate. Standard wheels as per the 1st pics in this thread. I don't need the car anymore so it's going up for sale.

Ahh not good you have to sell! what you after for it? i want a long car (Toledo, passat, bora or octavia) but depends on insurance, so if it cool with you to check insurance using the reg ill have a look and get back to you.

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
go for it - the reg is EK53YEG as per the first pics in this thread. I'll be honest - the paint work is not the best as it does have some scratches and marks on it. Get some insurance quotes and if you're interested we can do a skype/facetime session and I'll walk around the car with you via that to give you a completely honest overview of it to save any hassle with travel to look at something you don't like. The car will be completely standard at £1200 ono, or £1600 with all the bits (possibly not the TIP though as someone has asked me about that already) I have for it as listed in one of the last 3 or 4 posts prior to this one - I might even be persuaded to help you fit some of it.

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
Car is now all back to standard other than the N249 bypass which isn't worth putting back to be honest. I had a rip in the seat repaired this week - a complete new panel stitched in that matches 100% and is as good as new. I had the tracking done today after putting the suspension back to standard set up. Also wasn't happy with the plugs so put some new platinum NGK's in too. Cleaned all the interior and its come up really well. Just need to get the ad done now and the car should fly away. It's a shame that the paintwork is marked as it is because its a really straight car with an excellent interior and it drives so well. I reckon if someone gave it a paint or wanted to really strip it out for track use they would have a really cheap motor that would last well at £1200, or be the basis of a brilliant project.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members