Navigation

golf gti dude

Lottery win needed.
Sep 2, 2012
Chester/Shanghai
Ever since I have had my leon mk 3 the navigation is very slow. The problem now is that during navigation the screen freezes and the whole unit resets and then comes back on. After a further 20 minutes it will do the same.

Anyone else had this problem

Villers

Billy Villain
Apr 12, 2014
Cumbria
www.horizonwatches.com
Ive had slow response etc but not any lock ups on Nav that I can remember.

Usual things apply though, check your firmware version and (because the dealers act like these things come out of their own pockets) see if you can get a recording of it. May be a simple update or may be a complete replacement required.

If you post your software version number then people will confirm iuf its up to date ;)

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Ever since I have had my leon mk 3 the navigation is very slow. The problem now is that during navigation the screen freezes and the whole unit resets and then comes back on. After a further 20 minutes it will do the same.

Anyone else had this problem

Do you have your phone plugged in via usb by any chance?

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
The original system goes beserk if you plug the phone in, mine crashed several times on way to Nurburgring.

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
did they fix it?
seems to be an issue with the golf as well, so THIS is a group thing, and isn't specifically a Seat failing....which might disappoint some people on here!
well, s*d 'em.
I like mine, and I'm pleased I bought it...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.