Need advice !!

Jun 23, 2022
hello all I am new to this so sorry if this has been asked before and help would be welcomed.

Admin, please delete if not allowed.

I did have this up for sale as a spare/repair but I am just getting time wasters.

recently brought my 3rd Mk1 150PD. It recently thrown up x4 fault codes they are all open circuit/short circuit to ground they are:

fuel pump relay
EGR vacuum regulator solen val
Intake manifold flap change over valve
Fan one control circuit
Westgate bypass regulator valve.

I can only assume they all share the same ground? has anyone had this before if so how was it fixed i am really scratching my head with this one.

It is smoking alot and obviously running in limp mode. It starts up fine, I have changed the fuel pump relay and thats not done anything.

any help is welcomed, thanks in advance.

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
hello all I am new to this so sorry if this has been asked before and help would be welcomed.

Admin, please delete if not allowed.

I did have this up for sale as a spare/repair but I am just getting time wasters.

recently brought my 3rd Mk1 150PD. It recently thrown up x4 fault codes they are all open circuit/short circuit to ground they are:

fuel pump relay
EGR vacuum regulator solen val
Intake manifold flap change over valve
Fan one control circuit
Westgate bypass regulator valve.

I can only assume they all share the same ground? has anyone had this before if so how was it fixed i am really scratching my head with this one.

It is smoking alot and obviously running in limp mode. It starts up fine, I have changed the fuel pump relay and thats not done anything.

any help is welcomed, thanks in advance.
Take the battery tray out and have a look around there for any grounds. undo any you find and clean them up with a wire brush or similar

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.