Need cables to fit my new CD changer !

dallow

Hi Guys / Girls

I have recently bought a Sony CD changer T69 6 disc model for my Leon Cupra 1.8 Turbo (W plate). Picture of the changer HERE.
It comes with the leads in that photo and some extentions if i wanted to place it in the boot etc.

I want to put it in the glovebox but the only connection in there is a small black block about 1 inch wide by 1/2 a cm tall. which has about 8 small pin size holes in it.

Can anyone link me to an adaptor that will fix this problem?

Thanks

Nov 27, 2006
www.cardomain.com
'course, unless you're fitting a MD player, it's probably cheaper to get a Leon changer :(

Usually a few on eBay - I'm sure the Sony changer would go to a good home

MattR

Yellow...
Mar 18, 2002
Coventry
Visit site
The Connects2 adapter will probably fit. I connected a Sony T70 changer to my head unit. You can get them from Halfords - they're £49.99 (a bit expensive when you actually see what it is).

The code for my adapter was ASTS00MK2 - Sony CD/MD/MP3 Adapter - Seat Ibiza/Cordoba/Toledo/Leon/Grundig Beta/Aura.

Halfords I believe will give you your money back if you've bought the wrong one.

Matt

MattR

Yellow...
Mar 18, 2002
Coventry
Visit site
'course, unless you're fitting a MD player, it's probably cheaper to get a Leon changer :(

Usually a few on eBay - I'm sure the Sony changer would go to a good home

And yes, the Leon changer would be cheaper to fit than buying this adapter - then sell the Sony changer. Does the T69 play MP3?

dallow

picked up the Soundlinx SEA01SON - Seat Sound System interface from ebay for 40 notes. Cheers lads, i knew what i needed but just wanted to make sure i didnt buy the wrong type hence asking here first :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.