New car + my main hobby

coullstar

Oct 12, 2007
Aberdeen
Afternoon,

Just recently picked up my LCR and Im enjoying it so far. Ive had VW's for the past 12yrs in fact this is my first non-VW.
Swapped it for a Golf Tdi and it couldnt be more different. The guy selling didnt really know too much as he never told me about the BMC filter, Forge recirc valve, decat, grooved brakes all round and Weitec suspension kit. Im replacing the exhaust as its far too loud and the BMC has been replaced to make it more civilised. Im thinking of changing the springs as its a bit too low.
I have noticed a death rattle coming from the gearbox as well, think its the clutch release bearing. Bit strange as its only done 17kmiles.

The other thing is my main hobby, Supermoto. You will never have as much fun on two wheels. Full on race bike thats a bit evil and like to through me at the scenery.

Only one photo for now.

DSC00019.jpg

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
Very nice motor indeed! Loving the bike, those thing move and sound the absolute nuts! Ive always had a soft spot for motoX bikes and the like as i used to ride mountain bike trials. Oh by btw, a car can never be too loud or low! ;)

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
Lol. Fair play, sometimes its nicer to be more discrete as you know theres enough power there to make a show if needs be!

Deleted member 13581

Car looks minted. Sits perfect in my eyes.

Bike is class aswell. They look great fun.

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
I agree with you mate a bit too low for my liking too. Rear wheel looks odd with the car being so low. Nice motor though!! ;)

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
LCR looks nice mate, a friend of mine has one of those KTM bikes, is deafingly loud and pretty quick aswell!!! can hear him a mile away

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/johnty22/?action=view&current=drz4005.jpg

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m40/johnty22/?action=view&current=leontdi.jpg

love the ktm mate , nice car too, i havnt modded my car i did have a set of wheels on it , but took them off and sold them as am selling the car ro get a vw caddy.

Explain this!! HAHAH!! :lol: - And its no yer mate! - Id be worried if it was! lol haha :lol::lol: - You'll regret puttin it up! (p.s. I was just being nosey!) :D

DSCF0081.jpg

Bonzy1800

Back in a SEAT
Sep 16, 2005
jersey
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: aaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha
i bet you didn't expect to see that pic on a car forum ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
:lol: :lol: :lol:

picture of the month

whats even funnier is the threads title "my car and my hobby"

sorry ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

Kev T360

car has a good stance to it. it's only to low when the car is sat on its floor!

coullstar

Oct 12, 2007
Aberdeen
Bloody hell thats some photo above.

Ive since discovered it has Weitec coilovers fitted and also a Helix uprated clutch with single mass flywheel.

Someone spent some serious money on this car.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Explain this!! HAHAH!! :lol: - And its no yer mate! - Id be worried if it was! lol haha :lol::lol: - You'll regret puttin it up! (p.s. I was just being nosey!) :D

DSCF0081.jpg

am i getting this right, this fella posted up some photobucket pics, and this pic was in there as well. Thats mental. And is very lucky that this thread hasn't attracted more interest,

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise