805733P1070390RW2.jpg

605909WP0002412.jpg

yeah it's comin' saturday 4st let's go to my tuner

Last edited:

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Piston as in beavis and butthead. Drooling over the lovely engine build pictures. I haven't read the whole thread as I'm not omnipresent. Is it a 1.8 turbo? Never mind I'm just being lazy. I will get round to reading the whole thing. Looks very impressive. Lovely wheels and brakes.

Lil_DosS

Lovely cordoba... Missing mine now

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

lOve your cordy mate ! Got pics on my computer :p

Piston as in beavis and butthead. Drooling over the lovely engine build pictures. I haven't read the whole thread as I'm not omnipresent. Is it a 1.8 turbo? Never mind I'm just being lazy. I will get round to reading the whole thing. Looks very impressive. Lovely wheels and brakes.

This is a 2.0l 16v engine code ABF. Rims will be paint and tyres shoud be parada or 595rsr

Lil_DosS

the federal 595 rsr is the best alternative you've got..... in france they use it a lot in track day with cars like megane RS3 clio RS3 focus rs, some jap etc but the first advantage is the price..... for about 5/10 % less efficiency than the r888, the price is more than 50% cheapest

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Piston as in beavis and butthead.

I understood what you meant bud, you're not the only one lol

the federal 595 rsr is the best alternative you've got..... in france they use it a lot in track day with cars like megane RS3 clio RS3 focus rs, some jap etc but the first advantage is the price..... for about 5/10 % less efficiency than the r888, the price is more than 50% cheapest

What about eagle F1's or rainsport 2's ?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.