New Cordoba

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
If france is as damp as the UK I'd highly recommend checking out the uniroyal rainsport 2's, fantastic tyres. I went flying around round abouts in my old cordy vario with a car full of people and they didn't even come close to letting go. I used to get them super cheap because I was running the cordy on 15's, nearly £100 a corner now with the Mk4 golf so having to think harder about what to use.

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
That's one of the reasons I kept the cordoba instead of the leon. Toyo proxes t888rs ara about £150 -£170 a corner for leon. I run toyo proxes T1-r which are £56 a corner, the same reason way only a set of 16" ronals would be the only temptation for me to go to 16" rims.

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Looks very nice indeed. I love those ronals, don't know what it is about them but they are cracker. Are those indicator headlight units all in one piece? They are very smart looking.

Arran_Cordy

what an awesome thread! how's it all coming along mate? i'm the guy that bought naz's cordoba, the black one! i use to have another one, I'm looking to start upgrading engine parts, you got any suggestions where to start? how much money have you spent on this beast? also what kind of power are you expecting to achieve when you've finished?

Lil_DosS

hope to get about 180-200hp on E85 fuel but may be less.. after I'll supercharged it with a GT28

scaled.php

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise