New Cupra 290 owner

Apr 30, 2019
New to the forum just picked this up last weekend. So happy with it. But like all my cars im ready to start modding.

0-F6-A55-D8-597-B-434-A-ABF9-087-E8-A727098__01-2016x1512.jpg

I want to install a black cupra badge to the back? The previous owner had knocked off the “R” and “A” letters on the boot. No idea how. Does anyone have the dimensions on how the badge sticks on? Im really fussy with this kind of stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bigT's lcr

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum,

Nice car!

I'm like you aswell haha I'd buy a new badge for the back as they come on a bit of tape I think so they all go on together... You can use current stuck on ones to make sure they're straight lol good luck!

What's your plans for the future?

You'll have to get a ticket for our next big meet which is in Donington for the Trax event in July. Be good to see some more new faces.

Cheers

Reactions: bigT's lcr
Apr 30, 2019
Welcome to the forum,

Nice car!

I'm like you aswell haha I'd buy a new badge for the back as they come on a bit of tape I think so they all go on together... You can use current stuck on ones to make sure they're straight lol good luck!

What's your plans for the future?

You'll have to get a ticket for our next big meet which is in Donington for the Trax event in July. Be good to see some more new faces.

Cheers
Plans just for now will probably just add a few black accents, maybe a splitter. Next will be to change the wheels. Going to wait untill the warrenty is out before i do any tinkering. I’d love to come but im probably going to be outside the country then

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.