New Cupra Owner (Hopefully)

Sep 1, 2022
Italy
Hi All,

I'm joining this forum because I've ordered in June 2022 a Cupra Formentor 2.0TSI 245hp, and now all I need to do is wait patiently for her to come! I really like the forum format and all the people writing/answering to other users with their opinions and experiences.

I'm from Italy, so please forgive me for all the grammatical errors that I'm going to make!
As soon as the car will be delivered (Hopefully) I'll post some photos of her.

Reactions: jcbmally

Railwayman

Jun 13, 2022
Lancashire
Welcome to the forum in beautiful Italy! We haven’t been since just before Covid and look forward to going back soon. The 245hp engine in my Leon is excellent, so you shouldn’t be disappointed with the performance of the Formentor

Reactions: MichFrige

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Hi All,

I'm joining this forum because I've ordered in June 2022 a Cupra Formentor 2.0TSI 245hp, and now all I need to do is wait patiently for her to come! I really like the forum format and all the people writing/answering to other users with their opinions and experiences.

I'm from Italy, so please forgive me for all the grammatical errors that I'm going to make!
As soon as the car will be delivered (Hopefully) I'll post some photos of her.
Welcome to the forum, don’t forget to post some pics when you get it. Love Italy, stayed at Riva Lake Garda and can’t wait to go back.

Reactions: MichFrige
Sep 1, 2022
Italy
Hi All,

the day has finally come... Here's my new Cupra Formentor:

IMG_20230114_104641.jpg

Welcome to the forum, don’t forget to post some pics when you get it. Love Italy, stayed at Riva Lake Garda and can’t wait to go back.
I live near Garda Lake (45 minutes far away). I will try to get some nice shots of the car on the lakeside... For now I have only some photos taken on a shopping mall near my house :)

Reactions: jcbmally
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.