New exeo ST owner checking in...

Willgotthepower

Oct 22, 2016
Hi guys, I picked up my 2012 exeo st sport tech 2.0tdi 143 yesterday. I had an a4 cabriolet 3.0tdi a year or so back and loved the car so when I found out about these I've been looking on and off for a goodun and I found mine at a seat dealer this week. One owner, 4 seat services, 19900miles and owned by a retired man. Very clean for a 4 year old car, one years seat warranty so I'm very happy! Got all the toys I had in the audi and a lot more space now I have a couple of young kids to cater for. Only got the one pic at the min from this mornings football practice for my 6 year old son...

Hope to speak to a few of you in due course!

Can't post a pic as I'm a newbie it seems...(tried using Photobucket)

Paul20v

Jul 16, 2016
Well the driving area wont look too different too you then :D

Last edited:

Willgotthepower

Oct 22, 2016
Nope! Ha, absolutely exactly the same! Very nice place to be. The exeo feels a lot fresher though. My Audi was an 07 plate and felt a little tired-the exeo feels brand new! Loving it!

Willgotthepower

Oct 22, 2016
The better economy will be nice with 2 kids to support, you will save a lot on fuel

To be fair the 3.0tdi cabriolet was actually better on fuel than the reported figures. (About 39mpg). With all that power and decent economy. It was the lightest 3.0tdi engine car in the Audi range. Loved that car. Love the seat as well

Last edited:

Exeo Rog

Dec 24, 2010
Welcome to the ST Club. Mine is 59 reg, bought when about one year old. It's only done 51,000 but I can honestly say that I have had no problems. The Exeo is turning out to be a reliable long-term bet, as it should be, based on the old A4.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.