new guy here

bryan guest

hi all,

just thought ild say hi.

ive just bought a 51 plate silver ibiza cupra, it was made inlate 01 and then was involved in an accident in early 2002, its a cat d, but has been nearly repaired, all the bodys been repaired, just needs putting back together and painting, its only done 4,700 miles with the insurance papers to prove its only done that many, and it came from my mate,

neverhad one before , are these any good, as im thinking of breaking it

cheers all

Bryan

Last edited by a moderator:

T.C cupra

tom
Jul 11, 2006
hinckley, leicestershire
hi mate,

welcome to the site mate, the cars are very gud and the best thing about them are they are so rare. so you can get a fair bit of money for parts if you end up breaking it.

personally i'd keep it because of the mileage and run it into the ground, that way you have got your moneys worth!!!!

but it's up to you:D

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Haha 4,700k thats awsome! Get it repaired and let the modding begin! Get it re-mapped and you wont want to let it go ;).

David.

roderrs

Nov 3, 2006
they are great cars. whats the point of breaking it if its only just been repaired and its done so little miles.

bryan guest

hi all, thanks for the replys, just bought some parts for it, i only paid £1250,

ill be here asking loads of advice im sure, thought this was a change from the rs turbos etc

Bryan

bryan guest

mike ibizacupra, if you are interested in having alook at the cupra, give me a ring on 0773 974 6372, im going to sell the car now, i havnt the time or know how about putting it back together, its a complete car, but will need viewing.
cheers Bryan

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Id seriously keep it mate, theres so much you can do on a cheap budget and surprize alot proformace cars, im not sure about your area but around here there not a commen car either.

Dont answer his questions were going to get used and abused! :banned:

Joking:whistle:

David.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.