New Ibiza Fr ACT 1.4 TSI Edition

jakesbrakes

Rapid old fart
Jun 23, 2010
Bexhill on sea
Finally picked up the ACT Fr Edition.
Delay due to mech putting screwdriver into the rear roof after looking for a noise in the rear upper stop light. But that's another story.
So far with 500 miles on the clock. Mpg at this early stage appears to be 44mpg. No oil needed , yet.
I wonder does everyone get the stop/start business ? Its driving me nuts. It can be switched off, but its another thing to go wrong.
So far changed the bulb heads and dips to night breakers and some leds to the sidelights with no warning light on display. Also fitted a Pure DAB convertor and a dash binnacle GPS speedometer, saves looking down on speedo.
Also got the only option offered on the edition version. A full sized spare wheel and tyre..
Will report back when some more miles are added. Its too early to make Mpg and oil consumption judgements. Appears my local dealer has picked up a shipment of Editions as is convinced they will fly. .Not going to disagree from what I have experienced so far.:whistle:

eightball103

weirdo
May 2, 2014
Pics! pics of everything! i want to live vicariously through someone while i go insane waiting for my delivery ;-)

how you finding the SCS unit?

Any problems/gripes encountered yet?

Was the spare wheel a pay-for option?

What are you plans for the car :)

Steve221

Workshy Fop.
May 30, 2003
Newcastle
Visit site
Yeah pics please. Especially if anyone has an Edition in black or a black FR with the titanium pack. That's what I've got on order but never seen a pic of one with the darker alloys.

Keep the feedback coming please.

SecretWeapon

Jun 29, 2009
+1 for photos… I'm also considering getting one but "real life" photos of them are hard to come by!

RichardE0

Apr 30, 2014
South Devon
Only pics I can find online..

autoevolution.com/news-g-image/seat-updates-ibiza-fr-with-a-new-14-tsi-act-engine-photo-gallery/198431.html

Can't wait till my delivery. Anyone else got a build date yet?

eightball103

weirdo
May 2, 2014
not sure on the build date but i got told delivery in 1st/2nd week of june, so im assuming pretty much any time now.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise