New Ibiza ordered!

tak-fr

Dec 3, 2017
Patiently waiting (not)
Been 3 weeks and dealer just told me SEAT accepted my order but no build date...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tak-fr

Dec 3, 2017
Be patient. I was waiting for 4 months!!!

Was it your spec that delayed it
I’ve ordered a FR Sport with pan roof and parking sensors (which would be full spec in uk)

Gargi

May 8, 2019
Was it your spec that delayed it
I’ve ordered a FR Sport with pan roof and parking sensors (which would be full spec in uk)

It wasn't my spec. As dealer said every Ibiza here takes 3 to 4 months to be delivered.

gojoego

Mar 14, 2019
It takes at least 12 weeks, 14 for a FR Sport - from dealer placing order to collection.

I ordered a few days over 14 weeks ago, finally collecting today. Factory order was initially provisional then a confirmed build week after about 4-5 weeks.

Jonathan Bassett

Oct 18, 2018
Patiently waiting (not)
Been 3 weeks and dealer just told me SEAT accepted my order but no build date...

Mine took ages to get to collection (ordered in October, collected March!) but it’s well worth the wait!

tak-fr

Dec 3, 2017
Mine took ages to get to collection (ordered in October, collected March!) but it’s well worth the wait!

Any pics ?(granted you may have posted already) I ordered mine in magnetic grey and the blue in the grey sold it for me when I saw one in the showroom

I assume yours is the 1.0 lump how so it?
From my test drive it was smoother than my 1.2

Reactions: gojoego

gojoego

Mar 14, 2019
Any pics ?(granted you may have posted already) I ordered mine in magnetic grey and the blue in the grey sold it for me when I saw one in the showroom

I have the same. I will get a picture of it in good lighting... The grey is really lovely, like a Graphite kind of colour. Seeing lots of people going "oooh, ahh" at it. HAHAHA.

Reactions: tak-fr

Jonathan Bassett

Oct 18, 2018

Yes mine is the 1L 115ps FR Sport, sport mode is great in it

56FF8CA6-A151-46E9-8976-F405ECE62909.jpeg 8C9CAA8B-9842-476F-B49D-8CD81272E3AC.jpeg 8150963E-6FE7-41D1-A87B-F93222960C10.jpeg D11647ED-E3A8-4D23-A3C1-DEC4D70B6AD8.jpeg

May 6, 2019
Hey everyone, i’m new to the fold but after a long wait, got confirmation today that my car has been delivered :)
Just waiting to arrange handover now - can’t wait to get my hands on it!!

Attachments

• 3B69A93E-2610-4B09-855A-9871530285A5.jpeg
    3B69A93E-2610-4B09-855A-9871530285A5.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 116

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
Hey everyone, i’m new to the fold but after a long wait, got confirmation today that my car has been delivered :)
Just waiting to arrange handover now - can’t wait to get my hands on it!!
It’s exciting picking up your new car I’ve had mine almost 5 months now and nearly done 4000 miles and it’s better to drive now as it’s loosened up a bit. I’ve got the 115ps car and have averaged 45mpg, most of my driving is in town with 20mph speed limits and a lot of stop starting so I’m pleased with it. It is quick enough on motorways and picks up speed well in 3rd & 4th gears pulling hard all the way to the red line.

vc-10

Mar 29, 2016
Mine's definitely improved over time too! I absolutely love it. The interior feels so nice for what is really quite a cheap car, especially the seats. The tech on the Xcellence Lux too is on point. My long-term average is around 51 mpg right now, but that's with a fair bit of motorway with my commuting to my new job.

Reactions: IanH72
May 6, 2019
Collecting the car on Sunday morning - really looking forward to it. Went for the FR Sport 115 - the FR styling swung it for me, although the extra toys on the Xcellence Lux did have me sat on the fence for a while.
I'll be mostly driving it around town so if I can achieve similar economy to you guys I'll be more than happy. Did you notice the economy improve as your cars loosened up a bit?

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
Collecting the car on Sunday morning - really looking forward to it. Went for the FR Sport 115 - the FR styling swung it for me, although the extra toys on the Xcellence Lux did have me sat on the fence for a while.
I'll be mostly driving it around town so if I can achieve similar economy to you guys I'll be more than happy. Did you notice the economy improve as your cars loosened up a bit?
I also prefer the look of the FR Sport but wanted the extra kit that comes with the Xcelence Lux so compromised by having the FR Sport’s rear diffuser and fake exhausts. I’m sure you will enjoy your car when you collect it on Sunday.

tak-fr

Dec 3, 2017
Just collected my Ibiza FR Sport.
Liking it a lot!
One surprise for me was the roof lining being dark grey thought it was going to be cream, which I’m happy about lol!

williamxb

Mar 11, 2019
Oxfordshire
How did you all go about getting your Ibizas? I'm looking at getting one on PCP - not sure whether to go through a dealer, carwow or one avilable immediately listed on autotrader. What is the wait time for an Xcellence Lux atm?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.