New Look for my Arosa

SoozArosa

Well after two years at the weekend of owning my arosa, I've finally started making her sexier. It's just a start soooo things may come to a hult or could keep going - no idea yet...

Well this is what she looked like the day I bought her on a sunny day after a good clean...

DSC00202N-1.jpg

And tonight on a cloudy day..hence the dark pics:

New lights:

DSC00261.jpg

Bumper strips gone:

DSC00262N.jpg

Next on the list is a respray on the back bumper, wing mirrors, a white patch flashed in and the stone chips sorted. The after that will be new alloys...at last!

:)

mcscooby

Get your back bumper smoothed before you spray it Stokey bird :D

SoozArosa

bought them like that £20. Went down the garage though today see if they would pass and MOT with them on and they were like no defo ain't legal so I've got either take them off or get brighter bulbs. It's the cost of getting my bumper smoothed though :( plus means ill have do the front too :(

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Get a set of spare tailights from ebay and use them for MOT's :D keep the tinted ones for show. I have 3 sets of lights, a dark tint, lighter tint and a standard set. Always handy if they crack or get water in them.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Better off getting a standard set then sugar. I do drive around with my dark ones on and have been pulled once in the year of having them. Your other option is to put some reflectors into the bumper and use brighter bulbs.

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
I have a spare set of Arosa ones here, or you can fit Lupo ones straight on which don't have the orange strip and are all red. :)

fraw

I really think that, it would be pretty much better if I can see those pictures lolz Anyways, what did you replace on your stock lights? What are those "New lights"? I'm getting intrigued about it?