New Member, Lookin for mod ideas

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Welcome to SCN, had a few Bizas myself from GTI to Cupras, but left them all standard. Try posting on the Biza section or read the readers ride threads for more modding info

Reactions: josh.c

SilverPilgrim

Apr 3, 2019
UK
Hi and welcome, I like the red paint job.

Which engine do you have in your FR? Are you looking to increase performance or do cosmetic mods or have a bit of both?

Jun 19, 2019
Hi and welcome, I like the red paint job.

Which engine do you have in your FR? Are you looking to increase performance or do cosmetic mods or have a bit of both?
hi yeah the red is nice im going to de chrome the front of it and make it red and black. I am looking for a bit of both tbh i would like to make it look so much nicer and also make the driving feel better! What suggestions do you have?

SilverPilgrim

Apr 3, 2019
UK
De-chroming will look smart, I agree.

Do you have the 1.2 or 1.4 TSI engine or the diesel? All engines can see performance gains with a remap but the difference between the 1.2 & 1.4 petrol is significant!

SilverPilgrim

Apr 3, 2019
UK
A stage 1 remap (software modification only) will see you go up to about 130bhp with the 1.2 engine - it would be fairly nippy at that point! There are lots of different tuners out there who offer a variety of products, some are permanent remaps, some are plug and play tuning boxes that you can easily remove.

With a custom exhaust and performance air filter you could probably squeeze out a few more bhp but these are more for the aesthetics/sound.

Jun 19, 2019
Sounds class man how much would it be for all that! Would rather get the exhaust and make it sound better and look more appealing but thanks for the suggestions mate I really appreciate it!!

SilverPilgrim

Apr 3, 2019
UK
A decent remap would be about £350, proper sports exhausts systems start about £450, you'd have to factor in fitting costs as well.

Remap will give you a noticeable performance increase and the exhaust will give you a better sound and look at the back - if you can stretch to both then you're obviously sorted!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise