New member with Cupra Formentor

DroneTinker

Jan 25, 2022
Spain
Hi friends! Greetings from sunny Malaga. I'm so glad to join this amazing community as I wait for my new Cupra Formentor to be delivered to me.

Yeah, the wait is not funny but as the factory has promised, the assembly of my car should be finished by Feb 15. So I don't complain. Initially it was about 4 months but the dealership managed to find a similar model with an earlier date.

Cupra Formentor 310CV gasoline with Beats audio and the Brembo breaks. I know I'm a bit old-fashioned and can't yet get accustomed neither to electric nor to hybrid. Maybe someday, but definitely not today.

Cheers,
George

Reactions: jcbmally

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Hi friends! Greetings from sunny Malaga. I'm so glad to join this amazing community as I wait for my new Cupra Formentor to be delivered to me.

Yeah, the wait is not funny but as the factory has promised, the assembly of my car should be finished by Feb 15. So I don't complain. Initially it was about 4 months but the dealership managed to find a similar model with an earlier date.

Cupra Formentor 310CV gasoline with Beats audio and the Brembo breaks. I know I'm a bit old-fashioned and can't yet get accustomed neither to electric nor to hybrid. Maybe someday, but definitely not today.

Cheers,
George
Welcome to the forum. Great choice of car, you won’t be disappointed. Don’t forget to post pics when you get it.

Reactions: DroneTinker

DroneTinker

Jan 25, 2022
Spain
And here it goes! Thank you friends. Opinions and experiences of the members of this forum have been very useful in making this choice.

IMG_0894.jpg

Reactions: Bear and Syphon
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.