New Pics

• Thread starter Deleted member 55317
  • Start date

Deleted member 55317

gave my car a good scrub today after work and got some new pics which ive uploaded to my RR thread
i also had the wrong thing sent to me by revo :p

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=3428864#post3428864

but back on topic when i installed my revo filter i took my old 1 out and it was black!! i only got my car serviced 750 miles ago could it cause my filter to go black already?? or do they not change the filter during the 2nd service

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikewestwood

Alryt mate cars lookin really smart I wish I had that colour. I was wondering were you got the little cupra badge from that you have got on your front grill? Thanks.

adamb87

cupra gone :(
Feb 13, 2011
Preston
gave my car a good scrub today after work and got some new pics which ive uploaded to my RR thread
i also had the wrong thing sent to me by revo :p

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=3428864#post3428864

but back on topic when i installed my revo filter i took my old 1 out and it was black!! i only got my car serviced 750 miles ago could it cause my filter to go black already?? or do they not change the filter during the 2nd service

I reckon they havent changed. I might check mine before it goes in for its service. the little tinkers !! lol

Deleted member 55317

ok sooo been back to the dealers and been basicly told theres nothing we can do....spoke to seat uk...we wont autherise any repairs......spoke to another dealer "yes we'll look at your car but if we dont find a fault we'll charge you diagnostic work" (i can already guess their reply (Computer says no)....so i have contacted consumer direct (a dept of trading standards and office of fair trade) and they advised me cause my car is on hire purchase my contacts not with seat but VW financial services so i called them and the girl i spoke to said thats out of order you bought a car it isnt working and should be fixed...e-mail us at this address to start out official ball rolling so we can help u :) so e-mail is getting proof read (by mother hahahahaha!!) then its off to VWFS......if this all gets sorted im going to go beat seat with a big stick haha VW group cars are great...but i am NEVER buying a seat again!!!!

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
At least they are willing to listen to you mate. I hope it gets resolved mate. It would seem SEAT are willing to shoot themselves in the foot when they should be focusing on client retention and satisfaction to ensure the growth of the brand. Not happening then really is it?

Sep 2, 2010
Leeds
I cannot beleive how badly SEAT treat their customers having read so much about their abysmal service to people on here. They really are shooting themselves in the foot, surely when the time comes for people to get a new car they will turn away from the SEAT brand or perhaps the VAG group entirely because of the shocking service they "provide", although my own dealer seem to be fine but that seems a one-off really. I hope it all gets sorted out for u Rossers.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise