Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
The new 2020 SEAT Leon (MK4) has been unveiled at an event by SEAT on the 28th January. We have all the details of the new car, the new design language, and the advanced technology featuring in the car.

New 2020 SEAT Leon

New 2020 SEAT Leon FR Promo video

SEAT state is their biggest design step in the Leon’s history. After SEAT has dropped a number of teasers for the car, we now get to see SEAT’s vision for their biggest selling model from 2020 and beyond.

New 2020...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirky

wilfster

Mar 6, 2010
I hung onto my Mk1 because I didn't like the look of the Mk2. I thought the Mk3 looked better, but not enough to make me buy one - I hate broken swage lines. I saved up enough to buy a new one when the Mk4 came in. Guess what? Yes, I'm still keeping my Mk1 LCR.

Reactions: g60stu

2PiNT/60

Jan 29, 2020
Dublin, Ireland
I really think that the vehicle needs to be seen in person to fully get the true look. I can see most of the points made on forum based on the images but I think many will be swayed once the see it in the metal. I have seen it a few times in the flesh now and I think it is nice but will take time to gain acceptance in the fan base community.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I really think that the vehicle needs to be seen in person to fully get the true look. I can see most of the points made on forum based on the images but I think many will be swayed once the see it in the metal. I have seen it a few times in the flesh now and I think it is nice but will take time to gain acceptance in the fan base community.
Happened with the MK3 Leon, alot of people didn't like it over the MK2 and now look lol

Reactions: 2PiNT/60
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise