New User near Hastings

May 27, 2023
Hi all.
New 2018 Seat Leon 1.5 FR TSI EVO Touring owner, coming from Ford since 1989!
Looking forward to interacting here.
Regards

May 27, 2023
Welcome to SCN, why the change from Ford, hope you enjoy the Leon.
Thanks for the welcome. Just fancied a change tbh. First petrol car since 1994 as well as I don't do the mileage to warrant owning another diesel. My wife has a focus diesel still though! I got fed up with the emission side of things for the MoT every year. Can't be bothered with potential dpf, egr and injector issues. Had minor issues before with an older Mondeo. Glad that's a thing of the past, although I know petrol cars also have their probs. Lol.

Railwayman

Jun 13, 2022
Lancashire
I had a 2018 Leon 1.5 FR TSI hatch and it was excellent. In 3 and a half years it needed a replacement drivers door window switch (the one touch failed on one of the switches) replaced under warranty and a key fob battery. Fantastic fuel economy and just a good fun car. The mk 4 hasn’t been quite so good to me unfortunately, excellent build quality and drive but poor infotainment system!

Reactions: Seastormer

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
I had a 2018 Leon 1.5 FR TSI hatch and it was excellent. In 3 and a half years it needed a replacement drivers door window switch (the one touch failed on one of the switches) replaced under warranty and a key fob battery. Fantastic fuel economy and just a good fun car. The mk 4 hasn’t been quite so good to me unfortunately, excellent build quality and drive but poor infotainment system!
Yes the infotainment system could do with being redesigned (should never have been released like it is) needs more physical buttons, especially climate controls, driving mode and stop/start.