New wheels.. which ones?

dj74

Aug 16, 2017
Wrexham
Got to wait for new insurance to kick in next month as old insurance company wouldn't cover for change of wheels! :thumbd: Plus have to find somewhere open to mount the tyres.

Reactions: Hag

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Got to wait for new insurance to kick in next month as old insurance company wouldn't cover for change of wheels! :thumbd: Plus have to find somewhere open to mount the tyres.
Love those wheels you've bought! I'm sure there should be plenty of places open to fit tyres as this is an 'essential' service.
If you have a Formula One auto centre near you try them.

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Forum Sponsor
Sep 27, 2016
Hi.
If you need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

Jon Wright

Apr 17, 2020
The Pretoria’s look great and i thought about them for mine as look great on a Golf R but I went for the Spielberg Alloy 18” from the Golf too
387f9c71c446cebf5f2f6c150cc40491.jpg

03cf05827afe550692673b2ee3519ca3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now they are sweet looking

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hag

Brackett

May 12, 2019
They look really good! Sorry if you've mentioned further up, but what are they, where from, and if you don't mind me asking how much?

I'm thinking of getting some 18's when my tyres wear out on my 19's, and I really like the look of yours.

Are they a standard fitment on a mk3? ie. all models are the same?

Brackett

May 12, 2019
Now seen what they are, should have looked harder! 18" Pretoria Gloss Gunmetal Grey replicas from CM wheels

dj74

Aug 16, 2017
Wrexham

dj74

Aug 16, 2017
Wrexham
They look great! What’s the extra like on your insurance for these?
I had to change insurer as my old wouldn't even entertain different alloys being fitted. Got it for the same price as the old policy. Luckily my policy was due to change anyway otherwise i would have to cancel and start an new policy.

Reactions: Jay5959

Jay5959

FR 184
Apr 26, 2020
I had to change insurer as my old wouldn't even entertain different alloys being fitted. Got it for the same price as the old policy. Luckily my policy was due to change anyway otherwise i would have to cancel and start an new policy.
That worked out nicely then! And hope you don’t mind another question, as I’m thinking of getting the same wheel in silver. Do they take the ball style wheel nuts or the cone shaped ones? If I’m correct seat use the ball shaped ones, so just checking if I would need to get a new set if they are cone shaped.

dj74

Aug 16, 2017
Wrexham
That worked out nicely then! And hope you don’t mind another question, as I’m thinking of getting the same wheel in silver. Do they take the ball style wheel nuts or the cone shaped ones? If I’m correct seat use the ball shaped ones, so just checking if I would need to get a new set if they are cone shaped.
I reused the oem bolts.

Reactions: Jay5959
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.