newbie,leon cupra 20vt owner

simon4401

i`m new to this so here go`s ,does anyone know how succesful a remapp is on a leon cupra 180bhp,because i`m thinking about having it done....... :confused:

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
simon4401 said:
i`m new to this so here go`s ,does anyone know how succesful a remapp is on a leon cupra 180bhp,because i`m thinking about having it done....... :confused:

i doubt you will hear many people that have been disappointed with a remap. Just go for the free trial and make your own decision.......

Turbo Lemon

Jun 4, 2005
Kent/S.E. London
Seeing as Jabbasport are in Peterborough - as are you- you'd be a fool not to go to them!
I got their cheapest Load and Go remap done last week, and I'm yet to find a surgeon - chinese or not - who has the ability to take the smile off my face!

Don't even think that you might regret it, you simply wont.

:thumbup:

Last edited:

simon4401

newbie,seat leon 20vt owner

cheers, i have spoken to jabba today and i am definetly goig to go ahead with the remapp, i will let you know how i get on,hopefully will need a chinese surgeon to remove smile from my face............ :)

Wishbone

Go For Revo

Get your car remapped, its wicked I had mine chipped to 230 BHP, trust me you can definately tell the difference. My Cupra has a Revo chip!!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise