Not happy (a bit of a moan)

shadow1664

Im mega keen to get myself a leon tdi fr but having snags with price changes, tried with broadspeed who quoted me £16669 for a black leon with 18" alloys the original price on its own was £15999, good deal i thought, they said a dealer would contact me and i didnt hear anything for a week so i rang today wondering when i would get this phone call so that i could order anyhow i now find out today that the basic price has gone up to around £16900 thats with out the metallic paint and wheels so not very happy. I need to also be able to part ex my car and find another brokers who are good if anyone can help, fire it my way many thanks.

Chuckie

I Have It
Apr 22, 2006
South Lincolnshire
I bought my Leon TFSI FR from The Deal Negotiator, part of Sidlow cars (Seat, VW, Saab dealers near to Gatwick airport)
website www.thedealnegotiator.co.uk contact is Matthew Woods ([email protected])

Black Magic Metallic
Bluetooth
Convenience Pack
Aluminium Door Trims
Mud Flaps

£16,267 (about £1,700 off list)

I priced with;
The Deal Negotiator
Drive The Deal
Broadspeed
Direct Seat

TDN were the cheapest and found a car to my exact spec, I collected it about 3 weeks after I placed the order. (it would have been quicker but due to 1st March rush I had to wait for it to be prepared and PDI'd)

Hope this helps

Ch

shadow1664

many thanks guys will defo try, hopefully next time im on i would have placed my order cheers again.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members