not very vag BUT......A young lads last wish....

May 7, 2011
North East, UK
Hi,

Think it may be a special one off thing that some of us may want to attend!!

Pinnacle in Mirfield, West Yorkshire!!
6pm, Saturday 8th September!!

Show your support guys & gals!!

adamb87

cupra gone :(
Feb 13, 2011
Preston
Think im going to this. Must be terrible for all involved so lets make the lads day and get as many cars down there as we can !!! 120 mile round trip for me but it must be worth it.........

Anybody else heading there??

Kai_1600

Shallow
Dec 10, 2005
Manchester
There's a paypal address on the second page of the thread for folks that wanted to donate something rather than attend (wasn't the OP's idea)

adamb87

Feb 13, 2011
Preston
Ye good shout about changing thread title. Been reading bits of it this morning and i feel depressed now. Hard to think what his family must be going through. Sad times :(

MasserS

Apr 13, 2011
North West
I'm based in Wigan, smack bang in the middle. You in Preston?

Is it possible for the OP to edit the title of this thread? Might get a lot more interest...

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
No Probs Rich... the more coverage this type of 'event' the better.. lets hope the lad gets something special on the day. Would be pretty good if some of the 'Big boys' got involved and gave him a run out in a few special motors

Last edited:

adamb87

Feb 13, 2011
Preston
I'm based in Wigan, smack bang in the middle. You in Preston?

Is it possible for the OP to edit the title of this thread? Might get a lot more interest...

Ye im in preston mate. Would be good to get a few from around here and convoy down. Hope they can get hold of a big enough venue. Heard there is about 900 cars from facebook already!! Its going to be epic!! He deserves it the lad :)

gareth86

Oct 9, 2010
Kent
So sad :(

It seems some of the people on there are worried about capacity as it has pretty much gone viral with everyone wanting to lend a hand and go, but hopefully it all goes well capacity wise. I really hope so.

dan666

Oct 13, 2009
Hartford, Cheshire
Theres a huge convoys on facebook up. One of which is lymm services :) might be benefical to north west guys/girls ;) will be last minute thing for myself if going due to lack of money with no job :(

adamb87

Feb 13, 2011
Preston
Theres a huge convoys on facebook up. One of which is lymm services :) might be benefical to north west guys/girls ;) will be last minute thing for myself if going due to lack of money with no job :(

I will get my mate to check it out as i dont have facebook.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.