OEM 19" wheels in a different colour

stugee106

Jul 2, 2021
Couldn't hold off any longer, new wheels fitted and so much nicer that the original diamond cut style.
PXL_20220313_154631905.jpg

stugee106

Jul 2, 2021
Thanks, although it doesn’t really help! I wanted to know the paint code for the colour & finish i.e. matt, gloss, etc.
As @MaverickCoop said, the wheels were powdercoated gloss black with a chrome paint spray applied. The more coats of the chrome spray, the lighter the silver colour. Actually can't believe how good they look on the flesh, pictures do not do them justice!

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
As @MaverickCoop said, the wheels were powdercoated gloss black with a chrome paint spray applied. The more coats of the chrome spray, the lighter the silver colour. Actually can't believe how good they look on the flesh, pictures do not do them justice!
They do look awesome, don't scratch them ;)

Reactions: stugee106

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
Couldn't hold off any longer, new wheels fitted and so much nicer that the original diamond cut style. View attachment 30431

That looks stunning, I don't mind the original finish on the Cupra 19s but that's taken them to a new level. You can actually see the details of the wheel now.

I was going to get 2 of my 19s redone as OEM (two little kerb marks added by the previous owner) but you've got me thinking now....

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
That looks stunning, I don't mind the original finish on the Cupra 19s but that's taken them to a new level. You can actually see the details of the wheel now.

I was going to get 2 of my 19s redone as OEM (two little kerb marks added by the previous owner) but you've got me thinking now....
Smoked chrome powder coat is the way to go; go on, do it! 👍

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.