offset

timmybiza

i know this has prob bn asked loads but im in the middle of getting some wheels and i need to know wat the offset is on my 2L 8v some one help quick please:confused:

timmybiza

na the off set is i think an e number on the inside of the wheel ie E37

wat you said was the number if studs and distance i think it is

Gm8

Jun 13, 2007
Glasgow
i thought it was et38 , not really much diff there though . i know you could get away with 35-38 poss slightly more

Mckellar

for exact offset - ET 38, but 35-38 is fine.

I ran ET 22 on my D90s :)

timmybiza

cool cheers guys was looking at some oz superturismos but they only 15 inch wanted a 16 really wanted some mk3 wheels but only ones i found r up for 270 wiv 2 newish tyres on front and worn on the bk is that a good price?

timmybiza

mmm thats a very good price anyone else got a rough idea? i offered the guy 200 but he said he wldnt coz the tyres cost 170ish and they only done 300 mile. not sure wat to do want them so bad.

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
mmm thats a very good price anyone else got a rough idea? i offered the guy 200 but he said he wldnt coz the tyres cost 170ish and they only done 300 mile. not sure wat to do want them so bad.

If you want them that bad then you should go ahead. It is quite hard to get hold of a decent set for a cheap price. Dont know if that is just me tho!

MarkJ

Ibiza GTi
Mar 26, 2007
Chesterfield

Depends how bad you want them. If the rear tyres are shagged then you have to factor in the price of changing them too. I only paid £80 for my wheels but then it cost another £240 for the rubber.

Gm8

Jun 13, 2007
Glasgow
got my ronals for 140 ( mint tyres , the rims were in bad shape though . ) full refurb for 140

280 spent and they are mint now .

id look for cheap 16s and get em refurbed

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.