• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

nosering1

Guest
Hey guys!

I ordered my yellow Leon Cupra II with a sunroof, Bluetooth and iPod adapter 3 months ago...
I was informed by the dealer last week that due to the fact that the factory is closed in August my car won't be built until the 1st week of September. This means that I should be expecting to receive it by the last week of September.
That's gonna be a total of like 19 weeks!!!

Is it me or is this too long to wait?
 
Me too

Mine's also being built in the first week of September. It's right after they get back from holiday, so I hope they do a few before mine to get their eye in. I wouldn't wantthe first off the line after the summer break.
 
Mine's also being built in the first week of September. It's right after they get back from holiday, so I hope they do a few before mine to get their eye in. I wouldn't wantthe first off the line after the summer break.

Yeah!
Well after a 19 week wait anything less than perfect will really displease me.