Oil adaptor

Cupra R 84

Hey! Just wondering if anyone can help me out. I've just got some defi's and I need the oil adaptor (sandwich plate) which fits between the filter and the block. Which ones and where do you get these from. Oh! I've been told there are two types a nomal one and one with a thermostat. Does anyone have any experience on this subject. :confused:

kez

Jan 29, 2007
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
i've got one of these

gives four sensor ports so you can install more than one.

i have a defi BF oil temp gauge, and will probably fit a pressure one at some point.

as rik says, you're welcome to take a look if you come to any of the Yorkshire meets (have a look in the northern meets section for details)

kez

Jan 29, 2007
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
forgot to say, if you're only fitting the one oil sensor, you don't need the sandwich plate - the defi sensor fits into the top of the oil filter housing

do a search - there's pics on here in one of the threads - probably posted by skorchio

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
Are these oil sandwiches for lcr fit other 1.8T cupras and sports? im thinking of getting one fitted (want another gauge)

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
Cheers guys, whats the best method?
can i fit the adaptor with out draining the oil or i can i just leave it in there? i know when i remove the oil filter i will make abit of mess but dont want to runin the new drive with oil

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.