Online resource for part numbers ?

SaracenUK

Aug 28, 2010
I need to order a cambelt kit for the wifes Ibiza 1.4 FR ACT 2014. Can anyone point me to an online resource where I can confirm the part no.s ?
Eurocarparts and reg no. show one available kit but really want to be sure before my mechanic starts the job.
Dont know if the ACT engine would require a different part no. when compared to a standard 1.4 TSI engine (if there is such a thing)

By the way, Seat want £499 to replace it when my Audi mate will do full service, brake pads change and cambelt kit change for £100 if I supply the parts

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
Maybe not an answer to your question, as my preferred site is not too straight forward to point you to, but, Coverdale Car Parts CCP can be found here:-

and they do supply genuine VW Group parts and cross check your order details against your supplied reg number - maybe they are listed on this forum's "parts suppliers" - for that maybe once in a life time of owning a car, I'd always just use genuine parts, okay VW Group don't make any of these parts, but when buying from them, even through a reseller, you are sure to be given the latest version ie most updated. I don't do that with brake bits though and other service consumables - I just aim to buy directly from companies that supply VW Group, like Textar or Pagid brake pads and Mann filters and NGK sparkplugs.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members