Oz alloys 7j x 16 what tyre width?

benh999

I have got a set of Oz superleggras that are 7jx16

I have order pirello p zeroo tyres for them in the size 205/45/16

However I noticed in a mag article last night that somone else running 7j rims was using 215 width??

what should I fit???

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Either will fit (as would a 195) just depends on what you want to to look like tbh, 215 is a bit to wide imho although within spec, also the profile will be bigger.

benh999

Either will fit (as would a 195) just depends on what you want to to look like tbh, 215 is a bit to wide imho although within spec, also the profile will be bigger.

i'll Prob stick with the 205's then

going on these rims :D

7j x16's

polisedrims001.jpg

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Are those super or ultra leggeras? Love these wheels, got a set of superleggeras on mine, such a simple,classic looking wheel, and bloody light!

vngtx

i vote for 205 so the tyre just sticks over lip the rim giving a little bit of kerb protection ;)

benh999

Are those super or ultra leggeras? Love these wheels, got a set of superleggeras on mine, such a simple,classic looking wheel, and bloody light!

they are superleggra's, Picked them up for £120:whistle:

I was amazed just how light and strong they are. Most people seem to go for the 17" but I'm sticking with the 16" alloy with 45 profile tyres. should just fill the arch nicely as I've fitted the H+R lowering kit.

benh999

Am sticking with the 205/45/16's.

Just having to wait till wed to get the tyres fitted due to tyre centre being shut over bank holiday weekend :-(