P0011 fault code

Feb 23, 2023
Hy guys, i need help.
The car is a 2010 Leon FR 155kW

We changed the timing chain, the tensioner and other stuff around it, oil and the VVT solenoid.

After driving 5-6kms the check engine came in and it wrote P0011 code, which shoud be the VVT solenoid. We deleted the code, it didn’t came in until now.
After 100kms the check engine light came in again and it shows P0011 code. The engine is running fine, no RPM drops, no rough idle, torque and power is fine. It pulls as before. The fuel consumption is like before. I have no other fault codes. So i can’t feel any difference on car.

Im trying to figure out what causes the problem. The camshaft control timing solenoid (06H109257C) was changed, but i haven’t changed the magnet. Could it cause the problem? Any other suggestions to look up?
Thanks!

ZiggyEP3

Jan 28, 2013
UK
I did have the error when working on my engine I put a little bit too much pressure on the VVT solenoid connector and it split the connector but not all the way so looked ok. When I went to touch the connector the split would open up and would not have seen it at a glance.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.