parking dinks

cupra fan

Nov 30, 2001
norfolk
Visit site
Fed up with parking dints,i even park 10 miles away from everyone else, and still get them,is it most people no longer care about cars,or is it pot luck with who has parked next to you!

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
I've actually been stood by the boot of my car before and watched some obese woman slam her door straight into mine, then denied it!

Jhp

Hello!
Jan 25, 2014
Cov/Brum
This is a constant annoyance of mine! As mentioned above I too park over 2 bays or park at such an angle that it leaves very little space next to my car which most of the time puts people off parking next to me.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I saw someone bash their door into mine, then deny it. Once I told him I saw it and 'oh look, that dent matches up exactly with where your door would be' he finally agreed. I got £100 out of him for it. The dent will cost between £30-£40 to be fixed, went to get it done the other weekend but the guy smashed my glass. I'm not having much luck with it!

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
I dont actually take the leon out anywhere we need to park, thou now i can get away with parking in parent spots i may do

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
I just park right at the back of the car park now, usually in the corner.

9 times out of 10 I do mate, but you get some right dicks who will still park next to you.

it is just frustrating when someone scratches your car

someone did it at work when I had my old cupra and I was close to tears lol. what a surprise tho, the arse hole didn't come forward!

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
I just park right at the back of the car park now, usually in the corner.

I have done that before in my EXEO, then as i was getting out there was a woman waiting to park next to me bearing in mind the car park was empty and i was right at the back, i was like seriously

Trublu07

Oct 7, 2008
Essex
I travelled 3 hours to buy mine due immaculate bodywork. Since parking at work I have 2 dents :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I have done that before in my EXEO, then as i was getting out there was a woman waiting to park next to me bearing in mind the car park was empty and i was right at the back, i was like seriously

Really? I'd have said something too her the awkward bint!

pel

Jun 23, 2013
I dont actually take the leon out anywhere we need to park, thou now i can get away with parking in parent spots i may do

Thats all well and good, but you try getting one of those spaces. Always taken up by twats in bmws who blatantly dont have kids.

cupra fan

Nov 30, 2001
norfolk
Visit site
Misses reckons people just aren't bothered by dings,scratches etc anymore and just accept them as part of modern life , car enthusiasts are a dying breed! next time youre in your car sat at traffic lights,look at other cars and just about everyone has a ding!

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
Misses reckons people just aren't bothered by dings,scratches etc anymore and just accept them as part of modern life , car enthusiasts are a dying breed! next time youre in your car sat at traffic lights,look at other cars and just about everyone has a ding!

Haha try looking at cars in Europe, them guys really don't give a **** :lol:

Feb 25, 2009
Rotherham/Leeds
I've said for a while now that I would much rather pay a quid or two when you go to supermarkets and shopping centres etc for a much bigger space with no chance of damage!

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I think a lot of the problem is that it seems like everyone has either a car on motability or a lease car that they know isn't theirs and they know they will give back after 3 years so don't give a damn.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.