Parking Lights

Munky

Jul 21, 2005
Northants
Hello.. Everytime i leave my Cupra parked up the parking lights turn themselves on.. As i don't have a manual i have no idea how to turn them off.., the indicators sat in the normal position.., the lights are off and everythin looks normal to me but they just keep on turning themselves back on lol..

Anyways speedy answers would be great as i've already had 6 people and 2 announcements over the tannoy about my lights this morning already..

Munky

Jul 21, 2005
Northants
Yes as in when you park on a busy road half on the kerb for example you can leave the parking lights on while your away from the car so people can see your car sticking out onto the road.. Front drivers sidelight and the rear light is both on..

I've never used them before, but picked the car up from the airport carpark the other day and they are comming on all the time now lol..

jtmac

It's your indicators. if you leave your indicators still on and switch off the engine then you get the parking lights.

well thats how it's worked on my mk4 old Ibiza as well as my old golf and my Altea too.

You should be getting the lights still on buzzer too.

Munky

Jul 21, 2005
Northants
Indicators are sat in the middle *off* position and yes im getting the lights still on buzzer sound.. How do i turn it off? lol

Munky

Jul 21, 2005
Northants
Yet another thing now broken then.., anyone got some petrol and matches i can borrow? lol..

Thanks for you help fella..

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise