parking sensors

oily12

hi im new to here can anyone help i have an exeo st with rear parking sensors.the bleep is not very loud when in reverse can the volume be turned up thanks

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
The one thing that annoys me about the reverse sensors, is that the stereo volume is not muted when you stick it in reverse.... common sense to me!

As for VCDS, it's the software that allows you to talk to the car's ECU via a special cable. This then allows you to do all sorts of things...... ;)

HarveyWoods

Does the sound reduce though? On my Yeti when I hit reverse the radio volume automatically reduces quite significantly so the reverse sensor becomes the dominant noise. When I go back to 1st gear the volume returns to its previous level. I would have assumed this would have been another shared component between all mfrs in the VAG group.

gcott

May 21, 2011
Hertfordshire
Does the sound reduce though? On my Yeti when I hit reverse the radio volume automatically reduces quite significantly so the reverse sensor becomes the dominant noise. When I go back to 1st gear the volume returns to its previous level. I would have assumed this would have been another shared component between all mfrs in the VAG group.

My Exeo does exactly the same. Select reverse and the sound drops by 10dB, 20dB or all, depends what setting I have it set to. Then when reverse is deselected the volume returns to how it was before.

My car has the Pioneer stereo and i go to SETTINGS, AV SETTINGS, MUTE LEVEL.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.