Parrot mki9100

tomlegg

Jan 5, 2013
Sedgefield
Hello

I am going to install a parrot mki 9100 in my toledo, just wondering if anyone else has fitted one of these in a toledo or altea and where they located the little screen and the iPhone/USB cables? Has anyone got any ideas where to mount the little screen?

Cheers
Tom

20vt Tony

Oct 16, 2006
Edwinstowe, Notts
I was looking at a 9200 and was going to mount the screen on the dash above the radio. It would fit nicely, but not sure what size the 9100 screen is?

tomlegg

Jan 5, 2013
Sedgefield
I think that's the way I will go, it's only the wire I don't want to look unsightly, I was going to put it between the clocks but the little button is in the way and if I put it below my view is obscured by the wheel as I am tall so have the seat quite far back!!

The mki 9100 is quite neat as the controller is separate to the screen and is wireless so I am just going to stick that on the big space at the bottom of the radio. Just need to find the best place for the music wires for USB and iPod now!! Wonder is there is a push out piece in the centre console where the later models have the USB port?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.