Personal leasing

grantcolborn

Sep 25, 2005
Have you looked at PCP deals from a dealer? That’s a big deposit for a Lease, it might me worth a look to see if PCP works out cheaper. There’s a Cupra deposit contribution of £1500 just now. Theres also a few stock cars listed on Auto Trader

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
The PCP deals aren't amazing if you're coming from a lease with little equity.

The current cupra lease deals seem awful as historically they were cheap and great value for money.

This version appears to be a much better car though.

Strange times that I've managed to get a new BMW 135i cheaper than cupra, who'd have thought.

I keep checking to see if the deals are any better though as I'd still cancel and swap but they're not getting close.

Hristiyan Dyankov

Jul 4, 2018
Bristol

The current cupra lease deals seem awful as historically they were cheap and great value for money.

Strange times that I've managed to get a new BMW 135i cheaper than cupra, who'd have thought.

I keep checking to see if the deals are any better though as I'd still cancel and swap but they're not getting close.
Yeah PCP is even more expensive with £100 quid on top per month lol. I just ordered it £360 a month 4k down. I'm sick of looking and that's basically fully loaded VZ3 with every single option I wanted. That includes maintenance/tax everything for that price. So I'm okay with it

Kev S

Sep 7, 2021
For reference I just got a VZ2 on lease for £3k down and £340 p/month including maintenance. That’s for 10k miles p/year for 3 years.

Not the cheapest and it’s a large deposit but i had about £5k equity in my previous mk3 Leon pcp deal (crazy prices for used cars just now!) so I decided to go for it.

Reactions: Hristiyan Dyankov

Hristiyan Dyankov

Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
For reference I just got a VZ2 on lease for £3k down and £340 p/month including maintenance. That’s for 10k miles p/year for 3 years.

Not the cheapest and it’s a large deposit but i had about £5k equity in my previous mk3 Leon pcp deal (crazy prices for used cars just now!) so I decided to go for it.
Prices are insane atm. One computer quoted me £450pm with 4.7k deposit for 10k miles 4 years...crazy. It is what it is..and always waiting for a deal means I'm just not buying and driving. Life's too short for me to wait around. Want to enjoy myself now. So I went for it and my VZ3 is actually speced to the brim..love it. It's been ordered should be here jan/fed

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Prices are insane atm. One computer quoted me £450pm with 4.7k deposit for 10k miles 4 years...crazy. It is what it is..and always waiting for a deal means I'm just not buying and driving. Life's too short for me to wait around. Want to enjoy myself now. So I went for it and my VZ3 is actually speced to the brim..love it. It's been ordered should be here jan/fed
If you can afford it and justify it to yourself, then why not!!

My 135i order has just been affected by the semiconductor shortage. Gone from a September 21 delivery to a potential February 22 delivery.

Looked around for other deals and the market is crazy (even the second hand)
No signs of things getting any better in the near future.

Reactions: Hristiyan Dyankov

Hristiyan Dyankov

Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
If you can afford it and justify it to yourself, then why not!!

My 135i order has just been affected by the semiconductor shortage. Gone from a September 21 delivery to a potential February 22 delivery.

Looked around for other deals and the market is crazy (even the second hand)
No signs of things getting any better in the near future.
It's actually mega bad for car buyers. But yeah I want to enjoy petrol cars as long as I can haha and that's why I got the Cupra.. always wanted one

Sep 17, 2021
Hello

Nationwide Car Leasing has some big offers on the leon hybrid- VZ2. 8k year, 3 months upfront over 36 months is £306. The VZ3 with finance info is £325 which is what i ordered yesterday.

check it out!

Reactions: Peller

Hristiyan Dyankov

Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Hello

Nationwide Car Leasing has some big offers on the leon hybrid- VZ2. 8k year, 3 months upfront over 36 months is £306. The VZ3 with finance info is £325 which is what i ordered yesterday.

check it out!
Mine is already ordered 2 weeks ago. 4 years £360 pm but all the options on the car (roof paint XL driving package) plus maintenance included so that's a better deal than Nationwide imo

Reactions: craigleese123

Hristiyan Dyankov

Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
ah that's good! who is that with Hristiyan ? what deposit contribution is that ?
It's UK carline Craig. I did a 12 month deposit basically overall 22k in 4 years but everything included. So I don't think it's a bad deal considering it's fully loaded with the options I wanted. It's definitely not cheap but nothing is at this point in time..and always waiting for a deal is not my thing. I'll be always waiting at that point lol

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington

Where have you got the M135i from out of interest? Mine’s due back in March so I think I’d better start looking now, looking at the VZ3 300 and the M135i and the BMW is just ever so slightly cheaper

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Where have you got the M135i from out of interest? Mine’s due back in March so I think I’d better start looking now, looking at the VZ3 300 and the M135i and the BMW is just ever so slightly cheaper
Arnold Clark
I ordered in July. Unfortunately though I'm affected by delay madness. Originally due in September, now I'm unsure as to whether it'll arrive in 2021.

Having to informally extend my cupra just in case.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise