Pete's Copper Cupra Build/Rebuild Thread! RIP, now in the scrappy in the sky :(

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
If ya can't spank a swift then us MK2 boys are in trouble! I'm impressed that you got one over on the CRX

it was an old one a 1.3 16v one BUT it had a front mount!! it was quick but i spanked it and the crx went past that like he was standing still :)

Nosher

was that at lakeside saturday night?

swear i saw this car, (if you were there) i think i was parked up with you, down at the bottom strip?

was parked down on the bottom strip, pretty sure you parked in the little lay by with us.
i had the little red fiat seicento with the black bonnet?

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
was that at lakeside saturday night?

swear i saw this car, (if you were there) i think i was parked up with you, down at the bottom strip?

was parked down on the bottom strip, pretty sure you parked in the little lay by with us.
i had the little red fiat seicento with the black bonnet?

yeah mate musta been me mate :) that was my orange cupra :) bottom of the strip next to johns lancia delta!?

Nosher

yeah i was parked there, right by the entrance bit where people were parked. you next to the woodeny bit (dont know if that makes sense)

was with a red corsa B and a black mk 3 golf gti.

we left at about 12 ish, and went down to EXCEL centre in london to see the people down there. :D

and omg that delta was cleeeeeeeeean!!

im there most saturdays (when i have petrol) so will probably see you about :D

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
yeah i was parked there, right by the entrance bit where people were parked. you next to the woodeny bit (dont know if that makes sense)

was with a red corsa B and a black mk 3 golf gti.

we left at about 12 ish, and went down to EXCEL centre in london to see the people down there. :D

and omg that delta was cleeeeeeeeean!!

im there most saturdays (when i have petrol) so will probably see you about :D

haha yeah thats johns man its clean. i was down with a nova red top on twin45s and john and doug(R32 golf) and a load more lol

but yeah i dunno if im going down lakey soon but i will be going to the cupra net meet at blue water if your going?

Nosher

yep saw all them.

ask was there as well, you may have seen him.

blue Zetec S with orange bump strips, wing mirrors and spoiler.

he was parked over there too.

you guys should have come with us to ExCeL in london afterwards. theres the dual carridgeways there, and we park up and watch the big boys in their cupras and TTRSs and AMGs flying up and down :p

and yeah, when is it?
ill probably come, have a look at a few of them :p

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
yep saw all them.

ask was there as well, you may have seen him.

blue Zetec S with orange bump strips, wing mirrors and spoiler.

he was parked over there too.

you guys should have come with us to ExCeL in london afterwards. theres the dual carridgeways there, and we park up and watch the big boys in their cupras and TTRSs and AMGs flying up and down :p

and yeah, when is it?
ill probably come, have a look at a few of them :p

yeah saw that zetecS think a mate of mine used to own it or ive seen it before deffo!

turns out i will infact be going down lakeside sataday mate if you want to join me for some fun ;)

Nosher

yeah ive got to go get this new chip from my mate mo anyways (he has a niiiiiiiiiice bmw)

and ill try, but doubt ill be able to keep up :p

want to meet in that same place on the bottom strip, or just in the tescos car park?

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
turns out i cant ****ing make it now :( sodding sods law! :( i have been booked to taxi all my pissed mates and i kinda said i would do it about 6months ago :mad: i might pop up when ive taken em al home pissed! leave at 1am should be in lakey about 2,30ish! :/ not really worth me going tbh :( sorry dude maybe some other time.

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
nice meeting ya dude! that compact driver was a nutter :)

Last edited:

Nosher

hes cool, mo :D

nice to see ya mate, cheers for letting me have a sit in / taking me out in the car :D

ill be up there next weekend aswell, then probbly going excel / T junction up there if you want to gather some people to come with? :D

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
hes cool, mo :D

nice to see ya mate, cheers for letting me have a sit in / taking me out in the car :D

ill be up there next weekend aswell, then probbly going excel / T junction up there if you want to gather some people to come with? :D

only if you come in a cupra ;) cant be seen hanging around those bluddy Italians! btw my cars up for sale if you want it! ;)

Nosher

get some people on here to come then, have a mini seat / fiat meet :p

and i cant afford it on insurance, im too budget ;)

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
snow time

148341_10150099129555853_519525852_7744304_1194705_n.jpg

157016_10150099129670853_519525852_7744305_2582449_n.jpg

155127_10150099129760853_519525852_7744306_8376138_n.jpg

155187_10150099129890853_519525852_7744308_746519_n.jpg

76734_10150099129990853_519525852_7744309_8181327_n.jpg

EDIT
car behind is the old mans BMW 535D , which wont fit in the right hand garage due to there being a fridge in there, and the Merc SL 350 Sport in the left side wont fit either, the rents have just sold there Honda CRV sooooooo guess whos trying to get a nice warm spot for the cupra over the winter ;)

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise