Hi all.
Just looking for a bit of direction on this one.
67 plate cupra 300. About 68k miles on the clock.
I've noticed over the last few weeks that I get the occasional smell of petrol through the front vents.
Seems to be more idle and possibly more so when the A/C is on.
Although I can't quite narrow it down yet.
Had MOT a month or so ago and a recent major service, although not an official dealer one.
I was just wondering if anyone could shed any light in what I could be looking at.
Not noticed any extra use of fuel or wet patches below the car.
Performance seems to be OK too, although I have been using e10 fuel for a little while due to having sold all of my internal organs to pay for the previous tanks of petrol
.
Curious on where to look really, as have seen some people mention about the pollon filters or blocked vents at the top of the dash.
Any thoughts would be amazing as ever.
Thanks in advance.
Just looking for a bit of direction on this one.
67 plate cupra 300. About 68k miles on the clock.
I've noticed over the last few weeks that I get the occasional smell of petrol through the front vents.
Seems to be more idle and possibly more so when the A/C is on.
Although I can't quite narrow it down yet.
Had MOT a month or so ago and a recent major service, although not an official dealer one.
I was just wondering if anyone could shed any light in what I could be looking at.
Not noticed any extra use of fuel or wet patches below the car.
Performance seems to be OK too, although I have been using e10 fuel for a little while due to having sold all of my internal organs to pay for the previous tanks of petrol
.Curious on where to look really, as have seen some people mention about the pollon filters or blocked vents at the top of the dash.
Any thoughts would be amazing as ever.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited: