PHEV Battery level

Kaxolo

Dec 23, 2021
Hello,

Just wanted to know if the PHEV owners have seen sudden changes in the battery percentage.

just an example. I normally use half battery on my way to work and the other half on the way back. I use the intelligent battery management. It has happened a few times now that I get work, let's say with a 54% left. When I´m going home just when I turn on the car the battery drops to 48%. I drive home and by the time I get home I have none left (the minimum 1%). Turn off the car check the app and it says 6% lefft. Turn on the car and it actually says 6% battery left.

Is that normal?

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Hello,

Just wanted to know if the PHEV owners have seen sudden changes in the battery percentage.

just an example. I normally use half battery on my way to work and the other half on the way back. I use the intelligent battery management. It has happened a few times now that I get work, let's say with a 54% left. When I´m going home just when I turn on the car the battery drops to 48%. I drive home and by the time I get home I have none left (the minimum 1%). Turn off the car check the app and it says 6% lefft. Turn on the car and it actually says 6% battery left.

Is that normal?
I can't say I've ever noticed that, but it's probably a combination of way the battery level is calculated and temperature.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.