Pic request..Mk3 with rolled arches!

cuprazer

Hello!

Ive finally started my winter project, creating an extreeme Ibiza based on a "original" Cupra.

Iv'e been wondering about rolling my arches extensevly,as iv'e rolled on 9x16 front and back before with no problem,I now want to make room for 9x17 front and back. I had a test fitting and it seems it will be fine in the front,but i will need 2-3+ cm at the back. Not only to make room for the wheel but to give the car the right symetrics it deserves. Arches are previously lightly rolled just for the sake of it,(rolled back the inner lip on the front fenders).

As this will change the whole look of the wheel arch,its hard to picture exactly how it will look. Ive considered noumerus widearch body kits,but the only one that makes it all complete is very hard to get a hold of as a complete body kit
(F2 wrc rally widebody) and would need countless hours of modification to fit the MK3 wich is a shame in it self to do.

Therfore i seek pictures of any MK3 Ibiza with moderate or HARDCORE rolled arches:) Id like to se the car in several different angles and information about how wide the arches have been rolled!

Thanx!

Erik-
norway

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Before with SEAT Accessory "spats" on it
ibiza-in-front2.jpg

After with fabricated fronts (in steel)
combe-160906.jpg

running on 8x17 rims ET28 3mm front spacers ( to clear strut), sta on 225-45-17 RE070 Bridgestones on front (tall tyre)

cuprazer

Thanx for a great reply!

How and where did you get those front fenders from?,and at what cost?
Do they produce any similar fenders for the back?

I would be greatfull if you could hook me up with a complete kit (front and back fenders.

-Erik

cuprazer

Yea iv seen that one before,but the only problem is that they dont ship world wide:(

But il try to give them a call any way.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
A few of us have a GRP wide arch F2 panel set for ibiza mk3 but this is not a commercially available one and motorsport derived.

The ones on the front of mine I made myself. Cut n Shut with std wings.