picked fr 150 up

bigdan82

I test drove a SE 1,2 TSI or a 1,6 TDI dont really remember but then ordered a 1,4 TSI FR sure I'll be really glad and satisfied, as Im now driving a Vw Polo -01 with 60 bhp haha :)

Cant wait for it to arrive, it was supposed to be going into production 15/3 and my dealer said it takes approx 5 weeks for it to arrive in sweden when the production is finished. How long does it take for a car to go through the whole production line? Hopefully I can get the car in midst April.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snarks

May 18, 2002
Lancashire
Visit site
Got a chance to test the fuel economy today on a run to work (40 miles each way - mostly motorway at about 65-70 mph). In the MK2 PD170 I usually got between 45 and 50 mpg. In the MK3 CR150 in ECO mode, I got 55 mpg going and 50mpg coming back since I got stuck in a queue.

These figures are from the onboard computer. I haven't had the car long enough to use a full tank yet.

kugaman1

Mar 6, 2013
Aberdeenshire
I pre-ordered from the dealer roadshow launches before i'd even seen one or drove one lol....still waiting! :(

I did that with a Nissan Juke I used to own.

Problems was, the roadshow car was blue. I wanted the metallic red. They had loads of photos of it in the red, so I took the plunge.....

Got the car 2 months later - hated the colour! Much darker red than in the photos....sold the car 4 months later and got nearly all of my money back, they were in big demand initially! :D

Andy

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.