Pod this weekend?

boyced

Oct 27, 2005
doba, although I've just remembered I need to take the skoda to the garage. Hmmm,

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
yeah i'm nipping up on saturday. Not taking mine though, going up in my mates pepped up 206 CC and another of my mates is taking his 400Bhp Monaro up.

so hould be fun asuming the weather holds out for us.

Fingers crossed!!

boyced

Oct 27, 2005
weather is meant to be sunny! yay!

Sorted out the skoda, it going in Friday now!

boyced

Oct 27, 2005
must check the cordy actually starts! Not driven it in yonks! Poor thing!

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
May be takeing the Leon if the weathers ok as im trying to get a few other mates done in there sleepers (they dont wnat them out in the rain tho! pussys!)

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Ive heard that before! Rain + landrover = a great time for me! Ive ended up pulling about 20+ people out over the years, but mainly at the fire works etc.
Plus its allot more comfy than sleeping in the leon! (toooooo lazy to put a tent up for one night!)

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
you should have been there a couple of weeks a go when the guy in the Disco got stuck in the mud with his trailer on the back, very embarassed he was,

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Its easily done in a disco (there not off roaders!) I took my old mans one up there one year (i just love the sound of v8's!) and that got stuck as it had road tyres on! My defender is a bit more rugged to say the least!

So theres going to be a few SCN around then? Anyone racing? Or just watching

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
i'm not, my mate is, just got his R888 toyo's so should be able to get some traction this time, 300 bhp 206 cc so should be good.

not sure if the Monaro pansy is taking his up the strip though,

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise