Poll: Are you running the forum in dark or light mode? Did you even know there was a dark mode?!

Which mode?

• Total voters

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
We can't tell from the stats so just interested. We chose not to auto-detect based on your device or browser setting and default is light (SEAT) mode.

Some of you may not have spotted the buttons at the bottom, or even realised there is a dark mode.

Please vote in the poll (you won't see the poll TapaTalk users so please use the much better ;) mobile site to vote) :D

Cheers,

Scott

Attachments

• light-mode.png
    light-mode.png
    270.2 KB · Views: 102
  • dark-mode.png
    dark-mode.png
    209.2 KB · Views: 110

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Dark mode in browser for me, better for the evening read and black is awesome lol

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Had always used the light mode, but given the dark a trial and it’ll probably get left on that setting now.

Reactions: Syphon

Crossthreaded

Apr 16, 2019
See the attached screenshots at the top. Lots of sites these days give you the option as a preference, easier on the eyes etc. Better for battery life on some displays.

Cheers.

Scott
Thanks for explaining that. I'm not a "computery" person so these sorts of things don't interest me, I just tend to take whatever comes up as the standard offering and get on with talking about cars?

Reactions: Syphon
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.