• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Wow, disapointed but also impressed with the 1.8T community looking out for each other!
Just to clear my name - me and Chris have sorted things out I did NOT run away with his money and hopefully he will reply to this and clear the misunderstanding!
I dont need to steal people's money I have enough of my own..

Polo is off road atm

Last sighting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjm0NdFGk9g
 
Wow, disapointed but also impressed with the 1.8T community looking out for each other!
Just to clear my name - me and Chris have sorted things out I did NOT run away with his money and hopefully he will reply to this and clear the misunderstanding!
I dont need to steal people's money I have enough of my own..

Polo is off road atm

Last sighting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjm0NdFGk9g

load of rubbish !

this is not sorted ! the kid is a lying thief !

you could sort this raj but you choose not too ?

ring me