• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Aug 22, 2019
7
1
When I go to parallel park or turn slightly I hear a noise like pop.. pop pop? Anyone had this issue , it’s doing my head in
 
I’ve checked the spring it seems to be sitting correctly . I’ve just changed the steering rack thinking it was that but noise is still there
 
Easy enough to check if it is the spring top/top bearing problem, get the front up onto stands and disconnect the TREs and move each wheel through its normal arc of travel, any "bad stuff" should be felt by doing that. As you said though, sounds like something else, spring top/top bearing problems usually only give out a single PING at a time.