Possible Cupra purchase, need some adivce please.

oilman

Forum Sponsor
Hi all,

I need a diesel car asap, my budget is 10K and from my test drives and looking around the MK1 Leon Cupra is right up my street.

Being down in Cornwall there are not a lot to choose from, my local dealer has a bue one in at the moment but I dont like the colour, however they have got a Silver one on an 04 plate coming in with 60,000 miles wich they will do for 9.5K. Does this price sound about right?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Guy.

Last edited:

oilman

Forum Sponsor
If I go private I know I can get cheaper, however terms of my finance are to purchase from a dealer, I also dont have the time to travel around the country looking for the perfect one when effectively it is a company car.

Thanks for the advice chaps.:)

Cheers

Guy.

magicoi

Aug 31, 2007
Lincolnshire
I just got a silver /grey tdi 150 cupra for £10,500 with 45k on it. So the price seems ok. Drives like a peach, economy is great, goes like stink!!

Take the silver one for a spin and see what you think

sssstew

Editing your spelling
Hi all,

I need a diesel car asap, my budget is 10K and from my test drives and looking around the MK1 Leon Cupra is right up my street.

Being down in Cornwall there are not a lot to choose from, my local dealer has a bue one in at the moment but I dont like the colour, however they have got a Silver one on an 04 plate coming in with 60,000 miles wich they will do for 9.5K. Does this price sound about right?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Guy.

sounds fair enough. is it a 130 or 150?

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
If it's a Leon Cupra TDI it'll be a 150 Stew.

Oilman -> Have you considered an Ibiza Cupra TDI ? You might find some of the earlier ones for that sort of money now.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.