Post Count ?

briantilley

When I go to my user profile and click on the "stats" tab, it says I have 2 posts. If I then click on "find all my posts", it comes back with a list of all 5 posts that I have made (before this one).

Can anyone tell me why the post count does not show 5?

I'm interested because as a newbie I'm anxiously awaiting getting access to all the remaining great features of SCN... [B)]

Thanks!

NOTE - since making this 6th post, I notice the count is now 3.

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Posts made in the 'General Off Topic Chat' section do not increase your post count.

If you are a new user, you are temporarily restricted from posting in our For Sale section, adding a signature and making use of the private messaging system. Please ensure you take some time to read all of the FAQ/Rules part of the forum.

Restricted use for Newbies: ALL new users are restricted until they have reached above 10 forum posts. Please note that this does not include any General Topic sections.

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THE FORUMS IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET YOUR POST COUNT UP!

However we DO recommend the Introductions section as a good place to start to get your post counts up, say hello!

Once 10 posts of more are reached, Newbies will then be automatically upgraded to Full Members.

NOTE: There is a 24 hour turnaround on the server, so though you may reach or even surpass 10 posts, it will be approx 24 hours after the point you reach 10 posts, that the server updates your user status to a Full Member. Please be patient!

In lieu of the other rules above, a new member must adhere to, we also want to inform you that while we practice tolerance with regular users, we will practice absolutely none with new users (Newbies).

If a new user joins to immediately be proven a problem, with behaviour, or spamming he/she will immediately be banned - no warnings, no discussions. Simple as that. If a new user cannot be bothered to read the terms and conditions he's just agreed to, let alone adhere to them, then we are not about to waste our time and resources on reforming them. Any signs of trouble will be nipped in the bud.

Last edited: