Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

leigh.saunders

Mar 31, 2019
Racingline Springs and whiteline ARBs front and back. She handles like a different animal now Before
20200322_182649.jpg
After
20200324_182023.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jamie-g

Oct 9, 2018

Not much else to do, so a multiple hour wash, decontamination, clay, polish and ceramic coat, followed by wheel sealant, tyre dressing and glass sealant. Very happy!
Looks good pal great colour for a copra. Just a tip try not to clay as it can leave marring that you might have to machine polish out.

Reactions: Jon Wright

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Looks good pal great colour for a copra. Just a tip try not to clay as it can leave marring that you might have to machine polish out.

Needed it, the paint felt very tacky and rough, not what I expected with a car built a few weeks ago but hey ho, feels like glass now. Got a machine polish after to remove dealer supplied swirls anyway, before being sealed in with the CQuartz coating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hag and Jamie-g

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
I’m pretty sure that’s the coating on mine and it’s brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamie-g

Oct 9, 2018
CQuartz is great stuff. Mine is coated with Fireball duk do ceramic about two years ago but a wee top up helps.

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Used it before on the Z4, albeit I slacked a bit and only did 1 coat so after just over a year its pretty much worn out. First time I'd ever used it too, so think my application was a bit lacking too.

More more confident with how this one has been done, weather today was ideal too. Cloudy, dry, cool and still.

Reactions: Jamie-g and Hag
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.