Powdercoated wheels

clifford

Iv been down my local wheel shop and have got quoted £200 for all 5 alloys on my seat leon cupra r to be powdercoated matt black. Is this a good price I would it be cheaper goin direct to a powdercoater??

clifford

I thought it was a good price to but it was the 1st place I tried. Have to get em done next time iv got some extra money in the bank

lew893

I paid £185 for my MR2 wheels to be done in anthracite 4 17" dropped the car off and they did everything else so I think you got a good price.

Greeners

Jul 13, 2010
Like most things in life you get what you pay for.........

£200 is a good price.

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
Chris, where was that? That's amazing!

a company that i deliver to called jackson coatings i had the wheels sandblasted else where as it was a back hander job;) took the wheels up at 6.00am last saturday and picked them back up at 9 now how is that for service well chuffed with them now i have added a yellow band round them look :censored: sweet
DSCF0432.jpg

lew893

Nice and shiney! You'll have to post another pic when you have them fitted with the yellow lip!

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
Nice and shiney! You'll have to post another pic when you have them fitted with the yellow lip!

yeah going to test fit them next week when im back from holland with out the tyres so you can have a :drool: plus just ordered some richbrook flush fit valves so should cool with out having valve stems sticking out

p888uld

Jun 18, 2010
NW
look real nice, i think im goin to go for a red lip round when i get mine done, just need to find somehwere to do it!

jonathanp

Jan 5, 2005
Coventry
Hopefully picking mine up today from city powder coaters in brum. They charge £20 a wheel.

chemical strip, shot blasting, sanding and coating etc

.vader.

Jul 19, 2010
Aberdeen
Hey the yellow lip looks amazing.
I put T1-Rs on mine and they're pretty good I think, at least I've noticed a bit more grip in the wet than the P-zeros gave me.

Now a Pzero is my spare! :D couldn't really have the proxes as a spare cos they only go one direction

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.